The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Hognose Links
 Renza Pets And Exotics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Diesel1994 Posted - 25/08/2011 : 15:42:18
Hi everyone,
Just wanting to tell you about Renza Pets and Exotics, its my business so i hope you like it :P, we have a large range of products, not all have images and descriptions yet but im working on it fast!, our prices are some of the best around and we aim for excellent customer service, just to give you a glimpse -
Livefoods
Renza Pets and exotics £1.22
Surrey Pet Supplies £1.38

www.renzaexotics.co.uk

check out or other prices too

Thanks

(Also Posted in the classifieds)

*admin edit-moved to links
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Diesel1994 Posted - 26/08/2011 : 21:21:10
yes i would, but only in quite big quantity's or else it would not be worth my while :)
AlexOfSea Posted - 26/08/2011 : 20:41:22
Great site

Can you ship frozen food to mainland Europe?
Diesel1994 Posted - 26/08/2011 : 16:53:09
haa unfortunatly i know she has been following me for about a year!the website isnt totally set up yet, but i can say that it will be as soon as possible, with images etc, if you cant find the product you are looking for, look on the right hand side for the search and find what you are looking for :)
thanks
reptiledanny Posted - 26/08/2011 : 15:50:04
i have looked at your website and it seems very good. prices seem about level to sps, and everything seems very nice.
will have to try ordering from you next time i need to order some stuff.
and dont worry, no one can ever get away from ailsa, she seems to follow everyone onto other forums to persue her problems, you just have to ignore her sometimes
Diesel1994 Posted - 26/08/2011 : 13:23:01
thanks guys, i just cant seem to get away from her :L glad im not the only one who doesnt agree with her :)
Kehhlyr Posted - 26/08/2011 : 09:29:01
What Mamma said^^^^

My apologies to you Renza for this thread.
If you want to make a new one, I shall lock this.

Ailsas Account has been locked out of the forum so she cannot login, I wont tolerate that kind of stupidity and allow her feelings of being more upperclass than us to constantly come through on our forums.
Mamma Posted - 26/08/2011 : 08:27:29
Ailsa I dont understand why you have to come on the forums and be so rude to everyone. Its out of order and theres really no need for it. Can you not just be civil and get on with everyone? It would make the forums a better place.
Ailsa Posted - 26/08/2011 : 00:47:42
Whatever K
Kehhlyr Posted - 26/08/2011 : 00:28:57
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

HAD YOU BOTHERED TO NOTICE K THE COMMENTS I MADE WERE DONE BEFORE THE THREAD WAS MOVED BY GMAC HOWEVER COMMENTS NOW REMOVED, QUITE HAPPY NOW K!

Did Gmac move the thread???
Had you bothered to look then you'd find that I did. Which might explain why it says "admin edit" in the first post.

I will not tolerate you speaking to me or others like you are better than everyone, you are equal to all here. Learn that, otherwise your next warning will add 2% onto your existing one.

I also don't care about the fact that it was after it was moved, it's simply you stating things about nothing you know about. I cannot say that Renza is any good or not because I haven't bought from him (yet) however I may well do in the future.

I shall consider this matter over with, if you wish to continue then more warnings WILL be forthcoming.
Ailsa Posted - 26/08/2011 : 00:08:13
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Ailsa, you have consistently been argumentative towards Diesel1994 across many forum.
This is a links thread, not a thread to discuss the fact you wont shop at his site, if you don't want to then don't.
You have no need to comment negatively as by your own admittance you have never and will never shop from his place so you cannot give any feedback in regards your opinions on his site OR services.
Any more comments from you in regards that on this or any other threads WILL result in a heavy warning.
The warning will be multi forum across ALL KazaLewy forums, as you've already been banned from TCS for the same thing!

HAD YOU BOTHERED TO NOTICE K THE COMMENTS I MADE WERE DONE BEFORE THE THREAD WAS MOVED BY GMAC HOWEVER COMMENTS NOW REMOVED, QUITE HAPPY NOW K!
Kehhlyr Posted - 25/08/2011 : 21:46:53
Ailsa, you have consistently been argumentative towards Diesel1994 across many forum.
This is a links thread, not a thread to discuss the fact you wont shop at his site, if you don't want to then don't.
You have no need to comment negatively as by your own admittance you have never and will never shop from his place so you cannot give any feedback in regards your opinions on his site OR services.
Any more comments from you in regards that on this or any other threads WILL result in a heavy warning.
The warning will be multi forum across ALL KazaLewy forums, as you've already been banned from TCS for the same thing!
Diesel1994 Posted - 25/08/2011 : 18:00:07
and to that paragraph you could write one sentence quoting a small amount of my point?
Diesel1994 Posted - 25/08/2011 : 17:10:13
just as i thought you'd dissapeared, well im not having an argument with you over this forum or any other, the business has been a huge success and is selling loads of products, i dont know what part of a business that gives 3% of its total sales to the reptilian.co.uk (the very sites you use!) you dont like, its your choice as a customer to shop where you like, but all i will say is i am donating to these forums because i actually care about responsible ownership of reptiles and people been able to have forums like this one to talk with other experienced owners about anything they need to know, can you name to me another online pet/reptile shop that is doing the same?
Gmac Posted - 25/08/2011 : 17:04:42
Im having a Deja vu moment. Please play nice

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000