The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Hognose Snake Photos
 Introducing Hogster!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smart bunny Posted - 22/02/2013 : 09:15:58
Also known as Hoggy, Hogstee, and whatever my daughter comes up with next lol! Apologies to those on TCS as these are the same pics I posted the other week, not got around to taking any more yet.

He's a little sweetheart, only ever hisses if you get a mouse near him lol! (Or the time I had to wake him up and disturb him, he wasn't thrilled about that either hehehe) Wouldn't feed at first, but then I tried tubbing him in a tiny box overnight and that's worked twice now so we are very relieved to have got him feeding after unfortunately experiencing assist feeding with our CRB.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LouiseB Posted - 11/03/2013 : 16:04:46
Got to love a baby hoggy - so very cute! They're still fairly cute when they get to be hulking great adults, but there's something especially appealing about a snake you can fit on the palm of your hand!
smart bunny Posted - 01/03/2013 : 10:47:11
He's automatically become the most handled snake in the household, for the simple fact he is always roaming about during the day! It seems so rare to see the corns out - and if we do it's usually bedtime so too late lol! Hubby is so taken with him that even though a month ago he was like 'right, that's it, I think we have enough snakes in the house now' well guess what - he wants to get himself a female!! I thought he was just joking - but when I said well how about you get one for your birthday later in the year.. he actually said yes he genuinely would!

So... got to keep on the lookout for a female now - but I think this time it should be something other than normal, maybe an extreme red or an anaconda or something (but I expect they will be too expensive lol). I love the supercondas I've seen, but they are silly money lol!
Laws Posted - 23/02/2013 : 00:28:39
eeee!! cutie!!! congrats!!

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000