Growth Spurt
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ailsa
high warning level

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2012 :  11:05:18  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Arizona really is having a good growth spurt at the moment, she's only been on fluffs for the past 4 feeds and she's gone from 22g to 28g in a matter of a few weeks, hope she keeps growing well.

Ask me and I will tell you

MrsA82
Hatchling Hoggie

144 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2012 :  20:52:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As soon as they move Onto fuzzies it makes a world of difference dosnt it! We got tallulah in August weighing 17g she now on 105g she's a beast!

1.1 Extreme Red Albino Hognose
0.1.0 normal 100% het orange albino hognose
0.1.0 Normal hognose
3.5 Royal Python
0.1.0 Cornsnake
Go to Top of Page

LouiseB
Yearling Hoggie

United Kingdom
624 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  10:18:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's great when their weight goes in the right direction. My Bob hit the 120g mark the other week and he now has little creases in his body when he's tightly coiled up. Baldrick tends to yo-yo between 85g and 110g, depending on whether or not he's decided to eat at any given time. There's nothing like the feel of a chunky hoggy!

1.0.0. Western hognose (Baldrick)
0.1.0. Amel bloodred corn snake (Cornflake)
R.I.P. Bob (Western hognose)
Go to Top of Page

Toki
Hatchling Hoggie

United Kingdom
166 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  13:04:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww that's ace

Mia zoooomed up when she went onto fuzzies. She's deep in shed again now but she hasn't eaten in a couple of weeks, but did take a pinkie on Sunday whilst in blue.

She's only a few weeks older than Freddie but totally dwarfs him!

Albino Cali King - Mort
Normal Cornsnake - Red
High Contrast Albino Hognose - Mia
Red Het Hognose - Freddie
Bearded Dragon - Remi
Cats - Jack and Nola
German Shepherd Dog - Kane. R.I.P. Old man, miss you loads xxx

R.I.P. Jango (Yemem Cham) and Toki (Western Hognose) xxxxx
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
high warning level

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2012 :  19:29:45  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Fed her this morning and she took a rat fluff no problem, she wont get these all the time, just wanted to give her a treat :)

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
high warning level

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  16:28:53  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She's really growing like a weed now, up to about 36g in weight, feeding well every 3/4 days and noticed today she's deep in blue again, she just shed last month, doing well she is.

Go to Top of Page

LouiseB
Yearling Hoggie

United Kingdom
624 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  19:36:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice one! I'm starting to be tempted to get a new baby snake, just cos it's so much fun watching them get bigger. Bob was already an adult when I got him so it's been a while since I've done it. Just need to find space for a new viv!

1.0.0. Western hognose (Baldrick)
0.1.0. Amel bloodred corn snake (Cornflake)
R.I.P. Bob (Western hognose)
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
high warning level

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  20:27:50  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LouiseB

Nice one! I'm starting to be tempted to get a new baby snake, just cos it's so much fun watching them get bigger. Bob was already an adult when I got him so it's been a while since I've done it. Just need to find space for a new viv!

Ach you should, so rewarding watching them growing

She's not too interested in eating as usual for me tonight, probably because she's deep in blue, no big deal if she doesn't eat as she'll be hungry by next feed.

Edit: She took her fluff after being left alone, gone shy at feeding all of a sudden lol.

Edited by - Ailsa on 10/02/2012 22:42:19
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000