Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Reptile Shows and Meetings
 Meetings and Societies
 Reptilian Launch - 5th December (Sheffield)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kazerella
Hognose Admin

United Kingdom
746 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2009 :  10:06:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are organising a bit of a celebration to welcome www.thereptilian.co.uk to cyberland on the 5th of December 2009.

For anyone who hasn't heard the news we are currently creating the Reptilian website to be an umbrella site for all our existing ones and also for a place for us to talk about a whole range of reptiles and exotics without being confined to one species like our other sites. It's pretty exciting as we have a new forum design with loads of special features and capabilities.

But anyway, the real reason I am posting is because the launch has given us an excuse to have a bit of a shin-dig (any excuse ). So if you would like to meet up with a few forum members and have a few drinks and a chat then we will be in Sheffield from 6pm on December the 5th. I think the Howard pub will be a good meeting place as it is directly opposite the train station and can't be missed for those who don't know the city very well. There's no real plans after that, we'll just leisurely wander about the pubs, so you are welcome to come and go as you please if you only want to pop in to say hello, or if you get lead astry by the sights and sounds of Sheffield etc.

Hope to see a few of you there.

Technobimbo
Hatchling Hoggie

United Kingdom
156 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2009 :  18:29:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
typical... I will be in the middle of two weeks down south, and cornwall is a bit of a long way to come back from just to excercise me right arm and have a chinwag!!... However, will raise one wherever I end up, and think of yous lot as I do so .... congrats on the new web thingy... wonder how long before we rivan tds??....

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Hognose Admin

United Kingdom
746 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2009 :  19:45:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No competition- we are better than them already

Go to Top of Page

Technobimbo
Hatchling Hoggie

United Kingdom
156 Posts