Introducing Hogster!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smart bunny
Snake Mite

15 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2013 :  09:15:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also known as Hoggy, Hogstee, and whatever my daughter comes up with next lol! Apologies to those on TCS as these are the same pics I posted the other week, not got around to taking any more yet.

He's a little sweetheart, only ever hisses if you get a mouse near him lol! (Or the time I had to wake him up and disturb him, he wasn't thrilled about that either hehehe) Wouldn't feed at first, but then I tried tubbing him in a tiny box overnight and that's worked twice now so we are very relieved to have got him feeding after unfortunately experiencing assist feeding with our CRB.

Laws
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2013 :  00:28:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
eeee!! cutie!!! congrats!!

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Snake Mite

15 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2013 :  10:47:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's automatically become the most handled snake in the household, for the simple fact he is always roaming about during the day! It seems so rare to see the corns out - and if we do it's usually bedtime so too late lol! Hubby is so taken with him that even though a month ago he was like 'right, that's it, I think we have enough snakes in the house now' well guess what - he wants to get himself a female!! I thought he was just joking - but when I said well how about you get one for your birthday later in the year.. he actually said yes he genuinely would!

So... got to keep on the lookout for a female now - but I think this time it should be something other than normal, maybe an extreme red or an anaconda or something (but I expect they will be too expensive lol). I love the supercondas I've seen, but they are silly money lol!
Go to Top of Page

LouiseB
Yearling Hoggie

United Kingdom
624 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2013 :  16:04:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got to love a baby hoggy - so very cute! They're still fairly cute when they get to be hulking great adults, but there's something especially appealing about a snake you can fit on the palm of your hand!

1.0.0. Western hognose (Baldrick)
0.1.0. Amel bloodred corn snake (Cornflake)
R.I.P. Bob (Western hognose)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000