New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Assassin123
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  02:08:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there Any one on here who is new ( ish ) who wants to meet up at donny show because so far it's me and my gf lol what an army
Just wondering if any one whants to meet up and have a chin wag and a drink ????
Joel

A 26 year old footballer celebrates his £250,000 a week pay deal sipping pink champagne in a hot pool in Dubai, over in afghanstan an 18yr old soldier is sippin warm water for not much more than £250 a week in a hostile country surrounded by people who want to kill him. If you think this is a complete joke, use this as your signature.

Help For Heroes

Kazerella
Hognose Admin

United Kingdom
746 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  13:49:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All the gang from our sites normally meet in the pub across the road at 12ish for a pint and a good gossip.

You are both very welcome to pop in. We'll be the ones in the daft forum t shirts - usually sat outside if it's sunny

Go to Top of Page

Assassin123
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  16:01:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok probz c u there !

A 26 year old footballer celebrates his £250,000 a week pay deal sipping pink champagne in a hot pool in Dubai, over in afghanstan an 18yr old soldier is sippin warm water for not much more than £250 a week in a hostile country surrounded by people who want to kill him. If you think this is a complete joke, use this as your signature.

Help For Heroes

Go to Top of Page

Assassin123
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2011 :  22:31:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me and my GF are wanting to meet you all at the pub but we are only 17 could we still meet up we you all or ....?
Joel

Help For Heroes

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Hognose Admin

United Kingdom
746 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2011 :  13:16:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You should be alright- it's a Brewster type place, so 'children' are allowed, so I can't see there being a problem.

Go to Top of Page

Gmac
Grumpy Scotsman

United Kingdom
155 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2011 :  16:50:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

You should be alright- it's a Brewster type place, so 'children' are allowed, so I can't see there being a problem.

woo even I could get in then

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000